Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Classic and timeless for this Villa San Juan Capistrano wedding shot by Troy Grover Photographers

THIS is one of my favorite weddings, it just turned out so pretty.  Hannah was such a sweet and easygoing bride, it was a pure joy working with her.  I love her custom made gown and her classic style.  Isn't that arch over the doorway to die for??

Thank you to an amazing team of vendors!
Photos by:  Troy Grover Photographers
Venue:  The Villa in San Juan Capistrano
Catering:  Iva Lee's Catering
Coordination:  Michelle Tkach for the Villa
DJ Divel
Cake & Desserts:  Sweet and Saucy 

Yay for Hannah and Gene!!






























1 comment:

benilhalk said...

If you are talking about wedding gifts then I would like to share my experience. On my wedding my sister gave me sweetest wedding gift. She booked and arranged an awesome entrance for us at one of awesome venues in Los Angeles. I felt like a princes that time.